About a tablespoon coconut oil (or two)
A few drops of honey
About 7 SMALL drops of vitamin E
A tiny amount of lipstick (broken lipstick works best)
1. Take a small jar or can to put lip balm in, clear it out entirely and clean.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil and drop it into the jar, mixing it around with a tiny spoon or chopstick to make mushy and gross looking.
3. Put in a drop of honey and a small amount of lipstick, mix around together in the jar to create a creamy looking substance.
4. Once it is mixed around, add the rest of honey and vitamin E, stir thoroughly and get all remaining product off the spoon or chopstick and into the jar.
5. Heat up a little amount of water in a stainless steel pan, put on a stove on low so it won't boil but it will stay hot.
6. Close lid TIGHTLY. I messed up on this and when I took my jar out of the pan, it spilled all over my counter. Thankfully, I got it back into the jar on time when it was still liquid.
7. Put jar carefully into pan so it stays right side up. Stir around the jar with a large wooden spoon for about 5-10 minutes.
8. Allow water to cool before taking out jar, and when you do be careful not to screw the lid off (if you want to see the lip balm) until it's on a flat counter surface to make sure it won't spill.
9. Screw the lid back on tightly and place in a fridge for a half hour or freezer for 8-10 minutes.
10. Take jar out and place on a counter for an hour at room temperature to let it thaw. Make sure it is open when you are doing this!
Hope you enjoy!