Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Estee Lauder Ultimate Color Collection

I recently recieved Estee Lauder Ultimate Color Collection in the mail from Nordstrom. The promotion was that if you bought an Estee Lauder fragrance, you could have the collection for just $58.50. But, if you buy it at Nordstrom's, you can just add it to your bag and buy it without a fragrance for the same price. Boy, was that a deal! You got 3 Pure Color lipsticks, in Hot Kiss, Tiger Eye and Blushing. Tiger Eye is definitely my favorite, it is a caramel/gold color with lottttssss of shimmer in it. I love shimmer, so this was perfect for me. Also, it looked exactly like a Mac lipstick I bought a while ago and loved but got discontinued.
Okay, before I get too far in talking about this wonderful lipstick, I've got to show you what it came in. As soon as I got it, I jumped up and down and reached for my camera. Gotta take photos!
Hot Kiss:
Tiger Eye:
Blushing:
Pure Color Lip Gloss in Plum Divine:
The Plum Version:
The Brown Version:
The Eyeliners: (top Blackened Black, bottom Blackened Sapphire)
Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in Black:
Gentle Eye Makeup Remover:
(from left) Eyeliner brush, Eyeshadow brush, Face brush, Blush brush
And, here are the free samples I recieved with my order:
And, here is me with some of the eyeshadow from the Plum palette:
It looks very nice with my green/blue/whatever eyes, I have to say.

You can buy this at Barneys, Estee Lauder, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Macy's, and others. Here is the Nordstrom link:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/estee-lauder-ultimate-color-collection-340-value/3398232?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0

Hope you enjoy!

Oh, and everything in the collection (especially the blush and bronzer) are very very pigmented. I especially love the pure color blush in the plum palette, it gives you that winter wonderland look. I also love the mascara, it is my favorite ever! I had it before and loved it and I was so glad it was in my set. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment